Ten Products to Help Keep Your Hair Healthy
Hair experts will always advise you to stay away from harsh hair colours, chemical treatments and styling instruments to get healthy hair. But since most of us think that these are the only means to manage and tame the hair, we neglect the fact that these treatments are highly damaging and should be accompanied with the correct hair products. So here’s a listing of products that will nurture your hair back to health.
1. A Reconstruct Shampoo – Many shampoos strip down the hair’s natural oils completely, leaving you with a dull and damaged hair. Look for these terminologies when buying a shampoo – restoration, renewal, reconstruct, strengthening, anti-breakage.
2. Deep Conditioner – This is used once a week and is a best way to keep the hair healthy, silky and repair styling damage. This is a nourishing treatment that leaves behind a smoothing film and keeps your hair tangle-free.
3. A Superabsorbent Towel – A hair towel that absorbs water quickly. So no need to torque your hair or rub it through your towel until it gets dry, because by doing so it creates friction which can do a shocking amount of damage.
4. Hair Serum – This is a great help to lock-in moisture long after shower and makes your hair frizz-free. Say goodbye to split ends and hello to soft, light, and incredibly smooth hair!
5. Heat Protectant Spray – This prevents dryness and split ends that usually come from heat styling.
6. Hat – It’s always best to wear a hat outdoors as it protects your hair from getting too much sun that makes it dry and lifeless.
7. A Gentle Brush – Using a brush or comb with rough and wiry type bristles can cause breakage. Also, it can hurt your scalp. So it is better to go for a rubber brush with smooth bristles – usually with the little balls on the ends.
8. A Shower Filtration System – This filtering shower gets rid of all the nasty chemicals. This may not be a hair product, but did you know that you can absorb 8 cups of chlorine while you shower? And that’s a harsh element to the hair!
9. Water – Make sure you drink 8-10 glasses of water each day, because this is the main ingredient to keep your hair healthy and hydrated.
10. Healthy Food – When it comes to healthy hair, it’s not just what you put on your hair that counts but what you put in your body as well. Keep in mind that healthy hair begins within your body. Hair is the best when we eat right and exercise right.
Your hair is your crowning glory, so take good care of it and treat it right – from the inside to the outside. If it gets dry, dull and dead, then you might be doing something wrong. Also, keep in mind that somehow it depends on your lifestyle. Therefore, have a balanced and healthy diet, exercise daily, protect it from harsh elements and you will surely have a bouncy, shiny and soft healthy hair.